- Russian Cultural Center, Sacramento, CA, The Gndma's Chest, Solo show, fiber arts and collages. July-August 2019
- Sierra Health Foundation, Sacramento, CA, Off-white, Solo show December, felt, ceramics. December 1- March 1, 2018
- HSE University Russia, Moscow, Siberian Warmth, December 2015-February 2016
- Cultural Center "Siberia-Hokkaido", Novosibirsk, solo show Dirty Snow, December 2014-January 2015
- Kendall Square Apartments, Boston, MA, solo show, October 2013-October 2014
- The Adams Library, Rhode Island College, Solo show, October, 2012
- The Dorothy
Uber Bryan Gallery, Ancestral, MFA
Thesis Exhibition. Bowling Green OH, April, 2009
- Sierra Fine Arts Gallery, Loveland, CO. March-April 2008, Dreamweavers show
- International biennale Wearable Expressions 2008 Juried Show Beckstrand and
Norris Galleries, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Open Press Gallery, Denver, CO. November-December 2006
- Translations Gallery, Denver, CO. November-December 2006
- Kanon Gallery, Denver, CO. November-December 2006
- SPACE 237 Gallery, Toledo, OH. May-July 2006
- Madison-Morgan National Juried show, August-November-2005
- SPACE 237 Gallery, Toledo, OH. December 2005
- Bowen-Thompson Student Union, Graduate Student Print exhibit, 2004-2005
- Novosibirsk State Art Museum, IV Novosibirsk International Biennale of contemporary graphic art, Novosibirsk, Russia, September-November 2005
- Ann Arbor Art Center, 2004
- SPACE 237 Gallery, Toledo, OH, group show, June 2004
- Sea Lion Gallery, Bowling Green, OH, group show, 2003
- Mirameds Uncommon Market, Seattle solo show, December 1997-June 1998
- Wallingford Center, Seattle. December 1997, Solo show
- Art Mavens Gallery, Seattle, WA. Solo show, September 1994
- Wonderful World of Art gallery, Seattle, WA. Solo show, May 1993
- Romper Room Gallery, Seattle, WA. Solo show, January 1994
- Garden of Eaten, Seattle, WA. Solo show, December-February 1994
- Barbara L. Kuhlman Foundation 2005 Fiber Arts Scholarship.
- BGSU Graduate Assistantship, 2005/2006.
Publications and Commercial Projects
- "Преподавание искусства будущим учителям начальной школы в США," Школа Будущего 2/2017: 219-224.
- Кажется это призванье, книга стихов Вадима Матвеева, Новосибирск, 2015. Иллюстрации.
- Человек.RU, Almanac of the Humanities, #5, #6. Novosibirsk, 2009, 2010, illustrations.
- Labor of
Learning. Rotterdam: Sense Publishers, 2009, cover art work.
- Learning Relations. New York: Peter Lang Publishing, 2002, cover design.
- Notre Dame Magazine, Notre Dame, Indiana. Illustrations for the Spring 92, Summer 92, Autumn 92, Winter 92-93, and Spring 95, Autumn 97, Spring 98, Summer 2000issues.
- Da Vinci Espresso Inc., Seattle, WA logo design, 1994.
- OpenWorld Translations, Seattle, WA. Brochure design.
- Artist's Market '94, reference catalog, Cincinnati, Ohio an illustration, 1994.
- Buhai Tree and Other Stories, the book-project, Institute for International Peace Studies, Notre Dame, Indiana 25 illustrations, 1992
- National Student Peace Conference, San Francisco State University, California program booklet design, three illustrations, 1992.
- Dovzhenko Cinema Studio, Kiev, Ukraine 10 illustrations for the documentary film Orlyonok.
My students' work
- Moscow State Pedagogicial University, Assistant Professor in Art education, 2014-2016
- University of Northern Colorado, Adjunct Instructor in Art
Foundations and Art Education, Spring
- Bowling Green State University, Adjunct Professor in Art Education, 1999-2005.
- University of Washington Extension, Summer Day Program. Art teacher. June-August 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999.
- The School of Sacred Arts, First Presbyterian Church of Seattle, Art teacher. January 1996 1999.
St. Theresa School, Art teacher, February-April 1998.
- University of Washington, Slavic department. Sequence of lectures on Russian folklore, architecture, art history. Summer of 1997.
University of Washington, MOSAIC workshops for teachers, 1997, 1998, 1999.
- Private art classes for children and adults.
- Pacific Arts Center. Art class instructor, 1994.
- Institute for the Professional Development of Teachers, Novosibirsk, Russia, Adjunct faculty, 1980-86.
- Novosibirsk Children's Center, Russia. Director of Peace Theater. 3 years.
- Moscow Construction Academy. Director of Visual Theater. 2 years.
- Moscow Children's Art School. Art teacher. 1 year.
- All-Russian Children's Center for gifted children Orlyonok, Russia. Art teacher and Education Consultant. Eight summer seasons, 1978-87.
- Women's folk choir Khorovod, founding member, Seattle, WA, 1995-2000
- Youth theater group director, Seattle, WA, 1998